To be part of the Color of Kenosha, here’s how it works:
Pre-order a minimum of 40 print copies of the book for $200. $100 deposit to reserve your spot and we’ll get work, collecting the remainder once your illustration is complete. You’ll also get a poster to help pre-sell the books to offset your initial costs.
• FOR EVERY BOOK YOU SELL DURING THE PRE-ORDER, YOUR BUSINESS EARNS $5 •
• Artwork designed by local author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall
• A printable version of the coloring page that you can give out to your patrons that can include incentives for them to stop by your business or to visit Studio Moonfall where they’ll get a free gift
• The artwork will be used in multiple designs that you can host on your social media platforms
• An ongoing discount on the printed coloring book to carry in your business to sell or give away
But wait! There’s more!
You can also get your artwork fully colored along with a full license to use it for merchandise, promotional graphics, or whatever else you think up. You can get this bonus for an additional $300 or for FREE if your business sells 60 copies of the coloring book during the pre-order.