Creating coloring pages for neighboring businesses in Kenosha, Wisconsin began as a way to give people something fun to do while laying low during the whole pandemic situation. Daily printable pages grew into The Color of Kenosha coloring book series which has done so well in helping people, businesses, and fundraisers that it’s time to show people what they’ve been missing across the country during 2020.
Here’s everything they’ll get:
• Custom illustration designed by author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall
• A printable file and web link for your coloring page that you can share
• Social media graphics and a poster to promote the coloring book
• License to use the final artwork for your own promotions, social media, or merchandise
• Tiered pricing includes copies of the coloring book to give away or sell for a profit! The books sell for $10 MSRP
– $895 incudes 120 copies of the book when published –
(Additional copies will be available for $6 each)
If you have any questions, let me know through the contact form at the main Let’s Color America Page.
Sign up now and let’s color America!