Forget Me Not: Passwords & Username Journal
“Looking for a place to keep track of your passwords and usernames?! This is it!
Did you know, most people have up to 100 passwords to remember?!
Talk about a brain workout…but let’s be honest, having to manage passwords stinks! If you’re anything like us, you have a gazillion usernames and passwords, all with different requirements!
Some require 6-20 letters, numbers, special character sequences (uppercase, lowercase…backwards…. HA!). Others require more or less than above without special characters or only particular characters. How can you keep up?! No, seriously, how?
It makes us exhausted just thinking about it. So, we decided to create a P (password) & U (username) tracker (see what we did there, “P…U…)! To help others out there like us, who just can’t keep it all straight!
Forget Me Not was designed to help you keep all of your important web/electronic information:
• Passwords (Current AND the last 3…because we know how tough it is to remember the passwords from the past).
• Other Important Information
• Passwords that may have been compromised
In a secure location that you can keep at your fingertips!
We’ve sorted the categories for you, for ease of use and reference!
About this Logbook:
• 6 x 9, the perfect size to keep with you at all times!
• 117 pages, with plenty of space to store your information
• Beautiful glossy-finished cover design
This Passwords tracker also makes an excellent gift! Give a gift that people are sure to love!”