Creating coloring pages for neighboring businesses in Kenosha, Wisconsin began as a way to give people something fun to do while laying low during the whole pandemic situation. Daily printable pages grew into The Color of Kenosha coloring book and now it’s time to show people what they’ve been missing across the country for the last few months. And if you noticed Kenosha in the headlines this August, as soon as the book came in from the printer, it was put to use to raise over $2000 for the local business recovery fundraiser.
Here’s everything they’ll get:
• Artwork designed by Wisconsin author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall
• A printable file and web link for your coloring page that you can share
• Social media graphics and a poster to promote the coloring book
• License to use the final artwork for your own promotions, social media, or merchandise
• Optional discounts on the printed coloring book to give away or sell for a profit! The books sell for $10 MSRP
– $500 includes 50 copies
– $750 includes 100 copies
– $1000 includes 200 copies
Samples of printable pages from the book that started this series are available at http://www.colorofkenosha.com.
If you have any questions, let me know through the contact form at the main Let’s Color America Page.
Otherwise, sign up now and let’s color America!