I think we could all use a drink after 2020 and the Color of Kenosha series is here to help. The new “After Dark” edition to the series of illustrated businesses throughout Kenosha County will feature those catering to the grown up audience. Let’s break out of our winter hibernation in time for St. Patrick’s day!
Bring your business into this super creative promotion and here’s what you’ll get:
• Artwork designed by Wisconsin author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall
• A printable file and web link for your coloring page that you can share
• Social media graphics and a poster to promote the coloring book
• A countertop display to promote/sell your copies of the book
• Optional discounts on the printed coloring book to give away or sell for a profit! The books sell for $10 MSRP
– $200 includes 20 copies ($10 per book)
– $300 includes 40 copies ($7.50 per book)
– $500 includes 100 copies ($5 per book)
During the preorder time, about a month leading up to the arrival of the printed books, you’ll receive an additional $5 per book sold through Studio Moonfall’s website when customers choose your business to support.
Books in the Color of Kenosha series feature 40-50 businesses and attractions so sign up soon! The After Dark 2021 Edition is planned to release around St. Patrick’s Day, March 17th, 2021. Let’s get back to business!
Otherwise, let’s get drawing!