Get back to business with Kenosha’s most creative way of reaching customers! Featuring businesses throughout Kenosha County, the Color of Kenosha coloring book has a new edition on the way.
Join Kenosha’s favorite places and here’s what you’ll get:
• Artwork designed by Wisconsin author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall.
• A printable file and web link for your coloring page that you can share.
• Social media graphics and a poster to promote the coloring book.
• A countertop display to promote/sell your copies of the book to recoup the cost of signing up.
• Optional discounts on the printed coloring book to give away or sell for a profit! The books sell for $10 MSRP.
– $250 includes 25 copies ($10 per book)
– $300 includes 40 copies ($7.50 per book)
– $500 includes 100 copies ($5 per book)
Approximately 450 copies of the book will be going to KAFASI for Meals on Wheels and their family services program, as well as, to Kenosha Human Development Services for the Bridges Community Center, Independent Living, and VOCA programs.
Books in the Color of Kenosha series feature 40+ businesses and attractions and it’s First Come, First Served so sign up soon! The Winter 2021 Edition is planned to launch in October/November 2021. Let’s get back to business!
If you have any questions, let me know through the Contact form at the bottom of the main Color of Kenosha Page.
Otherwise, let’s get drawing!