If you need to get back to business with one of the most creative ways of reaching customers, this is it! Featuring businesses throughout Kenosha County, the Color of Kenosha coloring book has a new edition on the way.
Join Kenosha’s favorite places and here’s what you’ll get:
• Artwork designed by Wisconsin author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall.
• A printable file and web link for your coloring page that you can share.
• Social media graphics and a poster to promote the coloring book.
• A countertop display to promote/sell your copies of the book to recoup the cost of signing up.
• Optional discounts on the printed coloring book to give away or sell for a profit! The books sell for $10 MSRP.
– $200 includes 20 copies ($10 per book)
– $300 includes 40 copies ($7.50 per book)
– $500 includes 100 copies ($5 per book)
During the preorder time, about a month leading up to the arrival of the printed books, you’ll receive an additional $5 per book sold through Studio Moonfall’s website when customers choose your business to support or can direct those funds toward a charitable organization. There will also approximately 350 copies going to KAFASI for Meals on Wheels and their family services program.
Books in the Color of Kenosha series feature 40-50 businesses and attractions and it’s First Come, First Served so sign up soon! The Winter 2021 Edition is planned to launch in November 2021. Let’s get back to business!
* EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!! If you sign up by April 30, 2021, you’ll receive an additional 20 copies of the book.
** If enough businesses sign up early, we may split this book into two volumes. One will be released in August and the next in November. First choice to be in the early edition will first given in the order of signing up.
Otherwise, let’s get drawing!