If you need to get back to business with one of the most creative ways of reaching customers, this is it! Featuring businesses throughout Kenosha County, the Color of Kenosha coloring book has a new edition on the way.
Join Kenosha’s favorite places and here’s what you’ll get:
• Artwork designed by Wisconsin author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall.
• A printable file and web link for your coloring page that you can share.
• Social media graphics and a poster to promote the coloring book.
• A countertop display to promote/sell your copies of the book to recoup the cost of signing up.
• Optional discounts on the printed coloring book to give away or sell for a profit! The books sell for $10 MSRP.
– $250 includes 25 copies ($10 per book)
– $300 includes 40 copies ($7.50 per book)
– $500 includes 100 copies ($5 per book)
Books in the Color of Kenosha series feature 40+ businesses and attractions and it’s First Come, First Served so sign up soon! The Fall/Winter 2023 Edition is planned to launch around November 2023. Let’s get back to business!
If you have any questions, let me know through the Contact form at the bottom of the main Color of Kenosha Page.
Otherwise, let’s get drawing!