Full of custom illustrated coloring pages of businesses throughout Kenosha County, the Color of Kenosha coloring book series is the most creative way to reach your customers, providing a fun way for them to spend time with your business between visits.
Join our sixth edition of this cartoonified collection of Kenosha’s favorite places and here’s what you’ll get:
• Artwork designed by Wisconsin author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall.
• A printable file and web link for your coloring page that you can share.
• Social media graphics and a poster to promote the coloring book.
• A countertop display to promote/sell your copies of the book to recoup the cost of signing up.
• Optional discounts on the printed coloring book to give away or sell for a profit! The books sell for $10 MSRP.
– $400 includes 40 copies ($10 per book)
– $450 includes 60 copies ($7.50 per book)
– $600 includes 120 copies ($5 per book)
Books in the Color of Kenosha series feature 40+ businesses and attractions and it’s First Come, First Served so sign up soon! The Fall/Winter 2023 Edition is planned to launch around November 2023. Let’s get back to business!
If you have any questions, let me know through the Contact form at the bottom of the main Color of Kenosha Page.
Otherwise, let’s get drawing!