It’s time for a Color of Kenosha coloring contest!
Happenings Magazine is helping us put together a big ol’ contest featuring the Coloring of Kenosha and all the super cool local businesses that helped bring it to life. Grab your crayons and colored pencils because you’ve got a $250 grand prize to win!!!
Details and rules and stuff:
• Grand Prize – $250 package brought to you by Happenings Magazine
• Five Age Group Winners – A set of ANY three coloring books by Studio Moonfall
• Open to all ages – Five age groups for prizes
– – Ages 6 & Under
– – Ages 7-10
– – Ages 11-14
– – Ages 15-18
– – Ages 18 & Up
• Deadline September 30th, 2021
• One entry per person
• Entries will be judged by a panel of local artsy people with really great taste and a discerning eye for coloring
What’s your favorite local business? Use the links below to print either the cover of any of the Color of Kenosha coloring books or any of the pages of local businesses appearing in the books.
• Summer of 2020 – Cover illustration – Find your favorite business
• Winter Wonders 2020 – Cover illustration – Find your favorite business
• Summer of 2021 – Cover illustration – Find your favorite business
Color your page and submit it using the form below. All entries must be submitted by September 30th, 2021. Entries will be judged based on creativity, neatness, and originality.
Be sure to include the participant’s name and age, parent/guardian name, cell phone number, address, and email address.
You can also submit your entry at Studio Moonfall – 5031 7th Avenue. Check our website or Facebook page for store hours.
The winners will be contacted by email or phone and announced on the Studio Moonfall Facebook Page and Email Newsletter. Winners and artwork will be displayed on our Facebook page, website, and newsletter.
Good luck and happy coloring!
Print your favorite page, color it up, and come back here
– www.studiomoonfall.com/color2021 –
to submit your entry by September 30th, 2021!
Stop back soon to see some of the great entries for the contest