Studio Moonfall, downtown indie bookstore and Kenosha’s all-ages book publisher of over 150 titles, is illustrating our hometown’s favorite places!
The Color of Kenosha coloring books are a fun-filled collection of Kenosha county’s best businesses as custom illustrations that their fans can enjoy coloring between their trips to see you.
Starting in the spring of 2020, we’ve already published five editions of the cartoonified business directory. With thousands of copies out to the people of Kenosha and out-of-towners who have grabbed one or two at Kenosha HarborMarket, these coloring books are the most creative way to promote your business, giving people something to keep forever, collect the whole series, and share with their loved ones.
Here’s what you get when joining the Color of Kenosha:
Full of custom illustrated coloring pages of businesses throughout Kenosha County, the Color of Kenosha coloring book series is the most creative way to reach your customers, providing a fun way for them to spend time with your business between visits.
Join our sixth edition of this cartoonified collection of Kenosha’s favorite places and here’s what you’ll get:
• Artwork designed by Wisconsin author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall.
• A printable file and web link for your coloring page that you can share.
• Social media graphics and a poster to promote the coloring book.
• A countertop display to promote/sell your copies of the book to recoup the cost of signing up.
• Optional discounts on the printed coloring book to give away or sell for a profit! The books sell for $10 MSRP.
The Winter 2022 Edition features 40+ businesses and attractions and is planned to launch around November 2022. Sign ups are First Come, First Served so join the most fun way to promote your business today!
If you have any questions, let me know through the Contact Page.
Otherwise, let’s get drawing!
Join Kenosha’s favorite businesses and sign up for the next Color of Kenosha below!
Get to know more about the Color of Kenosha from some recent television interviews!