Studio Moonfall, Wisconsin’s all-ages book publisher of illustrated adventures and more, is going on a road trip!
We’re starting a new coloring book series featuring places from across the country and want you to be part of it.
Creating coloring pages for neighboring businesses in Kenosha, Wisconsin began as a way to give people something fun to do while laying low during the whole pandemic situation. Daily printable pages grew into The Color of Kenosha coloring book series which has done so well in helping people, businesses, and fundraisers that it’s time to show people what they’ve been missing across the country during 2020.
Bring your business into this super creative promotion and here’s what you’ll get:
• Custom illustration designed by Wisconsin author/illustrator Donovan Scherer of Studio Moonfall
• A printable file and web link for your coloring page that you can share
• Social media graphics to promote the coloring book
• License to use the final artwork for your own promotions, social media, or merchandise
• Tiered pricing includes copies of the coloring book to give away or sell for a profit! The books sell for $10 MSRP
Each state’s coloring book will feature 40+ businesses and attractions so sign up soon. The Let’s Color America series is planned to begin publishing for July 2021. Let’s give folks a taste of what their state has to offer!
Ready to sign up? Choose your state below.
More will be added as we’re ready to begin production.
Have any questions? Use the form below: